The most popular island in Asia called Phu Quoc With countless beautiful natural scenery along with countless unique cultural...
Phu Quoc Tourism At The End Of The Year
Phu Quoc (Kien Giang) has been a top beach destination throughout the year. At the end of this year, if you are thinking about a vacation, go to Phu Quoc.
“Pearl Island” is not simply an unspoiled island city. Phu Quoc focuses on everything you need for a trip. On the other hand, the end of the year is considered a golden time for travel here.
Why should you go to Phu Quoc at the end of the year?
Beach destinations are often chosen by tourists in the summer. At the end of the year, the northern sea destinations are often affected by cold air, so it is difficult to bathe. Meanwhile, points in the central region have erratic weather, or storms. On the contrary, the end of the year is the perfect opportunity to travel to Phu Quoc. The weather here is most beautiful from October to April. In fact, during the peak of summer tourism (June-July), the weather in Phu Quoc is still quite good, although it still sometimes rains.
On the other hand, the end of the year is not a peak tourist occasion, so the visitor’s experience will also be better. If you go during peak times, you may have to wait in line to eat, crowded, miserable at tourist attractions. Many guides say they sometimes have to go to the kitchen to help guests have their food earlier.
In general, due to the good communication effect and many new destinations being invested, Phu Quoc has attracted a huge number of visitors during the past year. And if you need to explore Phu Quoc in a more “private” way, you should not miss the end of the year.
Going to Phu Quoc at a reasonable cost
There are 2 main factors that determine the cost of a trip: airfare and hotel room. Airfares are adjusted depending on the occasion and demand. However, because the year-end tourism demand is not really great, the airfare to Phu Quoc is relatively reasonable compared to the peak occasion. Specifically:
Afternoon Hanoi – Phu Quoc – Hanoi (going from 11/11 to 14/11)
Cheapest price: About 2.1 million VND/person, flying Bamboo Airways (going at 18:25, returning at 21:20)
Reasonable price (nice hour, moderate price): About 2.6 million VND/person, flying Vietjet Air (going at 14h, returning at 10:35)
The way from Ho Chi Minh City to Phu Quoc usually has a reasonable price due to its close location. In the same time, the most reasonable option for tourists is to fly Vietjet Air (going at 13h10, returning at 11:45am). Ticket price is about 1.7 million VND/person.
Meanwhile, hotels have less volatile prices. During the low season, the price of hotels in all segments has a certain reduction to attract more guests. During the 3 nights of the weekend as mentioned above, visitors only need to spend about 6 million VND to book a room at some 5-star accommodation facilities such as: Movenpick Resort Waverly Phu Quoc, Best Western Premier Sonasea Phu Quoc, Vinpearl Resort & Spa Phu Quoc…
With a cost of about 2 million VND / room / 3 nights, visitors also have many options in the 3-star segment. In general, this is a rare time when Phu Quoc is not “inflated”. Remember, in the hottest “hot” occasion like the holiday period of April 30 to May 1, airfares from Hanoi to Phu Quoc used to be as high as 7-8 million VND/round trip.
What to play in Phu Quoc in the last months of the year?
Grand World Phu Quoc:
- This is one of the top destinations for visitors to Phu Quoc at the moment. With the demand to visit “the city that never sleeps” of tourists is quite high, this area is also the venue for art shows: Vietnamese quintessence, venice colors and has many beautiful check-in corners, works of art. scale such as: Bamboo Legend, Teddy Bear Museum, . . .
Vinpearl Safari Phú Quốc:
- Instead of watching animals, try to let the animals “watch you”. This safari area has many animals from all over the world for visitors to admire. Feeling close to the wild nature will be more interesting than going to the usual zoo.
Sun World Hon Thom:
- Experience the longest 3-wire cable car in the world, capture the whole sea and sky south of Pearl Island in sight, the cable car will race you to Hon Thom. Bai Trao at Hon Thom is quite beautiful, there are many endless floating fun activities here such as: Aquatopia water park, theme park, fun activities right at the beach, …
Chụp ảnh kayak, SUP:
- This type of check-in has been loved by young people lately. Gam Ghi Island with crystal clear water is the ideal destination for photos with transparent kayaks or SUP paddles. Normally, visitors will combine a 4-island tour with transparent kayaking for about 800,000 VND. If you don’t have “flash”, you’d better buy these types of tours. Most of them invest in drones to take photos for guests.
Đi bộ dưới đáy biển – Seawalker:
- The cost for this experience is about one million VND/person. According to the personal experience of the writer, this price is quite expensive. You will be walking under the sea but only in a narrow space. In return, the check-in photos will be quite impressive with schools of small fish swimming around and colorful coral reefs…
Dao Ngoc Tourist with 15 years of experience in the field of tourism, being the leading company in Phu Quoc will certainly be a reliable choice, at Dao Ngoc Tourist we always have preferential prices for customers with the best service quality.